CTR Queen's Court 2019
- A CTR Queen Contestant must be a female.
- The contestant must live within the Lockhart Independent School District geographical area.
- She must be a student of Lockhart High School or prove enrollment and classification through a private or home school.
- Candidates for Queen will be classified a Junior or Senior in the 2019-20 school year.
- Candidates for Princess will be classified as Freshmen or Sophomores in the 2019-20 school year.
- Candidates for Duchess will be classified as 7th or 8th graders in the 2019-20 school year.
- A CTR Queen Contestant must not be pregnant or have a child.
- She must not be married or previously married.
- All scholarship monies will be paid after the Candidate's high school graduation, upon enrollment into a two- or - four year college program, trade or techinical school, or the United States Military.
The 2019 Chisholm Trail Roundup Queen will be selected based on three criteria: Presale CTR Wristband sales will account for 60 percent of the total score. Popular vote will account for 30 percent of the final score, and an interview with a panel of judges will account for 10 percent of the final score.
Voucher Ticket sales will begin after the Thursday, March 28th Kick-Off meeting. At the Kick-Off meeting, each Queen candidate will receive Chisholm Trail Wristbands.
After the Thursday, March 28th meeting all Presale CTR Wristbands will be distributed by and all money turned in only to the Lockhart Chamber of Commerce office at 702 S. Commerce St. Phone: (512) 398-2818
Presale CTR Wristbands and money will be handled in the following manner:
A. When you turn in money for voucher tickets you have sold, you will receive the equivalent amount of voucher tickets in return.
B. All voucher money turned in will be counted by a Chamber representative in your presence, behind closed doors and you will sign verifying the amount.
For more information, call the Lockhart Chamber of Commerce at 512-398-2818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queen's Court