CTR Queen's Court 2018
- A CTR Queen Contestant must be a female.
- The contestant must live within the Lockhart Independent School District geographical area.
- She must be a student of Lockhart High School or prove enrollment and classification through a private or home school.
- Candidates for Queen will be classified as Juniors in the 2017-18 school year.
- Candidates for Princess will be classified as Sophomores in the 2017-18 school year.
- Candidates for Duchess will be classified as Freshmen in the 2017-18 school year.
- A CTR Queen Contestant must not be pregnant or have a child.
- She must not be married or previously married.
The 2018 Chisholm Trail Roundup Queen will be selected based on three criteria: Voucher sales will account for 60 percent of the total score. Popular vote will account for 30 percent of the final score, and an interview with a panel of judges will account for 10 percent of the final score.
Voucher Ticket sales will begin after the Thursday, March 29th Kick-Off meeting. At the Kick-Off meeting, each Queen candidate will receive Voucher Tickets.
After the Thursday, March 29th meeting all Voucher Tickets will be distributed by and all money turned in only to the Lockhart Chamber of Commerce office at 702 S. Commerce St. Phone: (512) 398-2818
Voucher Tickets and money will be handled in the following manner:
A. When you turn in money for voucher tickets you have sold, you will receive the equivalent amount of voucher tickets in return.
B. All voucher money turned in will be counted by a Chamber representative in your presence, behind closed doors and you will sign verifying the amount.
The Queen's Court Packet can be downloaded HERE.
Raffle Tickets (Will be updated soon)
Raffle Tickets are sold by Little Miss CTR contestants at $6 each and purchaser's names are put in a drawing for an opportunity to win a $500 VISA gift card.
Raffle Tickets sales will be available from the Little Miss CTR contestants until >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Little Miss CTR Packet can be downloaded HERE.
For more information, call the Lockhart Chamber of Commerce at 512-398-2818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queen's Court